Monday, September 5, 2011

Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof

I have to rave about Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof!!! This baby is really amazing.

From Sephora site:
These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours.

I have wanted to get Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil for a while but has been put off by it's price tag at $36 (or is it $38? I cannot remember) thus till now, I have not got down to purchasing it yet. And then....... I found Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof, which is very much like Urban Decay's but only at $17! Woohoooo...........

I bought Purple & Copper

Typically, when we pay a lower price tag, quality will somewhat be compromised. Thus, I put this jumbo liner to a test.

As you can see above, the first pic was how the swatches look like when freshly swatched. The colour is intense with slight shimmer. After an hour, I ran it under running water and rubbed slightly, see how the colour stays on!! The shades look only slightly lighter. After 4 hours and a few washes under the water on and off, you can see even though the colours look lighter, it does not fade off completely. One thing to note, NO PRIMER WAS APPLIED BEFORE THE SWATCHES. Without any primer, this quality of colour intensity and staying power is pretty impressive!

I am definitely buying more of this, the colour shades are pretty too!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I can buy 2 Sephora jumbo liners for the price of 1 Urban Decay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...