Monday, July 18, 2011

Chanel Lift Lumiere liquid foundation

I meant to blog about this some time ago but just never got down to doing it and now I am here to blog about this baby, Chanel Lift Lumiere liquid foundation!

What attracted me about this liquid foundation is it contains LIFTOPTIC complex, which directs light exactly where it is needed so that wrinkles and pores seem to disappear. It also contains firming polyer which smooths the skin surface and provide firming effect. For me who is not exactly young with big pores that would be good to stay hidden, this liquid foundation is like a god-send! :)


Thanks to a kind SA at Tangs Vivocity Chanel counter, I managed to get my hands on a sample of Lift Lumiere liquid foundation in shade 20, which was too light for me. But I fell in love with the texture of the foundation after trying it and decided to get the full size product with the right shade for me at 30 Cendre.

Chanel Lift Lumiere is able to provide light and more to medium coverage which is buildable. The texture is not too watery and light (like Lancome Teint Miracle liquid foundation) and slightly thicker. However, it is not too thick to cause discomfort or makes my face look cakey and oily. My makeup still looks flawless and natural.
I usually apply liquid foundation using a makeup sponge and I will first pump 1 pump of the liquid foundation on the back of my hand before using the makeup sponge to apply my entire face. After application, I will set it with Paul & Joe pressed powder and I honestly like the flawless effect without looking over the top! Pores does appear smaller but I personally do not find any effect on lifting actually, guess this could just be a advertising gimmick. Coupled with a makeup primer, it last pretty well on my face for a minimum 8 hours but with blotting required once every 4 - 5 hours, which is good enough for me.

Would I re-purchase this foundation? You bet! Especially when the colour shade is a perfect match for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...